And just like that we’re full swing into August. You know that’s the case when everyone is panicked and attempting to squeeze in just a few more summer Fridays and NYFW prep is in full swing, meetings galore and it seems that you may not sleep again until October. So with that, take a breath, slow down and enjoy every single minute of the weekend.
So cheers, now go have fun and stop reading blog posts!
- This is the last weekend to check out the Charles James: Beyond Fashion exhibit at the Met
- Dream Dry just kicked their offerings up to the next level.
- Brooklyn Fox, one of my favorite stores in Brooklyn is having a major sale this weekend.
- Get your backside handed to you at City Row. You’ll thank me for the reco later I promise.
- I was introduced to this new rooftop spot The Bowery House in the EV, definitely worth a visit.
- Brilliant (and a god send) Elle nailed it with these beauty hacks for clumsy girls.
- I for one despise doing my hair in the mornings at the gym this post may just be my new solution.
- We should all aspire to have this type of a sendoff, the Net-a-Porter CEO was clearly the most loved boss ever.
- This T by Alexander Wang bikini is sheer perfection. Oh and it’s on sale.
- I need this Bardot dress in my life. ASAP.
- A basic, not too revealing, black crop top. A must have obviously.
- This Nonoo skirt is getting me excited for fall!
- These Frame jeans are everything. Done and done.
On one final note, is this really what society has come to? An ENTIRE book on this gals’ selfies???