So August has arrived like a big slap in the face. Where has summer gone?! While I’m sure we’ve all been enjoying the summer weekends and warm nights, the mere thought of them ending is incredibly depressing. So I’m making it a point to enjoy every single day that we have left in the summer because before we know it we’ll be back to another polar vortex so bring it on August. I’m ready for some fun. Of course with that said, check out some of the pretty awesome things you can do around NYC this weekend as well as my random musings, enjoy!
- Saturday’s just got a bit better with Summer Streets back in action.
- Bar Sardine has opened and let me tell you, this little neighborhood gem has been packed since it’s soft opening.
- Speaking of happening little spots, I popped by CorkBuzz the other night and this is a great addition to the ever popular Chelsea Market line up!
For shits and giggles because let’s be frank, life is stressful and sometimes we just need a good laugh damn it.
- Stephen Colbert nails the Bieber/Bloom saga quite eloquently
- Because yes, Marie Claire you nailed it, these are the things we think about a little too often.
And lastly, on a side note, don’t forget that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends on Monday so check ot my post and get to shopping. Lastly, this LBD from Nasty Gal is an absolute wardrobe necessity, oh and it’s less than $50. Done. Done and Done.