October came and went so quickly, so for better or worse it’s already November. This morning alone, I’ve already seen Starbucks infamous holiday red cups, Christmas wreaths being created at my local florist and Halloween costumes strewn about the village looking rather sad and drenched. So much to look forward to in the next month and that also means a lot of exciting updates here on Impossibly Imperfect that I’ll be revealing over the next few weeks!
Here’s to a wonderful November!
Impossibly cool links:
- Congratulations to Camille, one of the most talented and hardest working women that I have ever met, on the release of her first book Camille Style Entertaining. A must buy for anyone who loves to cook, bake and/or entertain.
- The latest Starbucks collab will make your morning coffee routine so much more divine. Starbucks x Swarvoski
- I loved visiting Seville when I was in Spain a few years ago, Honestly Yum, dishes on all the delicious spots to hit up when visiting there.
- These cream cheese chocolate chip cookies have become a new favorite of mine. Whip them up immediately.
- This is an inspiring read. Don’t give up on your dream job. Ever.
- I can’t wait to read Amy Poehler’s book yes please.
- Envious of those girls who seem to have those perfect messy waves? Byrdie gives us the step by step on how to recreate the look.
- I am admittedly smitten with Florence, Italy and this article nails exactly why I love that city so much.
New Yorkers read up!
- The JCP Pop-Up Shop opens up tomorrow and runs through Wednesday 11/5, shop for a good cause and score a few designer pieces, pretty fair trade off!
- Check out the latest Artists & Fleas space in Williamsburg, opening this weekend
- In honor of Halloween, check out the ‘Death Becomes Her’ exhibit at The Met
- There are an insane number of samples sales happening this weekend including Sandro, Under Armour and Rachel Zoe
- Illesteva’s flagship store at 49 Prince St. just opened up! As a special treat, you can receive 10% off your in-store purchase before November 3rd with the password #49PRINCE.
- Don’t forget! Tomorrow, cheer on the thousands of amazing people running in this year’s NYC Marathon
- Pajamas all day. Yes please, especially on lazy, rainy days!
- I adding to my plaid scarf collection this season with this one and this one.
- I’m hooked on this Bite Beauty lipstick.
- This ring. Amour. Always.
- The Nate Berkus collection at Target is sleek, sophisticated and more importantly, affordable.